Yay, my bathtub faucet was finally fixed yesterday! 10 days of not being able to shower in my own apartment, 9 days of having to arrange with a friend to shower at their place after work, 7 days of showers at one friend's apartment who's housemate recently moved out and was kind of lonely (just like me!- God had His plans and brings together the lonely!), 2 days of showering at a softball teammate's house, 1 day of a towel bath in a small dish basin. Am I glad I don't have to count the days anymore! Be thankful for your clean, running water...as it certainly is a luxury.
My hours at the store are picking up, especially with the Buskers Festival happening this Thursday until Sunday. Downtown will be abuzz with people! So between all my various jobs, I'll be working every day this week! I was needing more hours, and so I'm getting them! :) Childcare, house cleaning, tutoring, toy store, kitchen store, along with bible study, and meeting with friends...my summer will definitely not be boring!
My hours at the store are picking up, especially with the Buskers Festival happening this Thursday until Sunday. Downtown will be abuzz with people! So between all my various jobs, I'll be working every day this week! I was needing more hours, and so I'm getting them! :) Childcare, house cleaning, tutoring, toy store, kitchen store, along with bible study, and meeting with friends...my summer will definitely not be boring!
